PAYMENT OPTIONS AND FEES
- Fees are due at the beginning or after each session
- A receipt can be provided upon request at each session
- For clients outside of Vancouver, BC, sessions can be provided through VSee Telehealth (scroll down for different device download options)
You you can pay by:
- cash (in person session)
- Interac e-transfer to Mind your Brain: For information on how to complete e-transfers, see Interac e transfer official site (Information your need to provide payment through e transfer– Name: Mind your Brain, e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile phone: 604-802-7291)
- credit card
- PayPal (I can send an invoice via PayPal, which you can pay by credit card)
Session Cost (Session cost increase will come into effect November 2019):
- 50- minute in person session: $130,- (includes GST)
- 80- minute in person session: $195,- (includes GST)
- 50- minute VSee Telehealth session: $130,- (includes GST)
- 80- minute VSee Telehealth session: $195,- (includes GST)
Cost for Letters, Forms, & Clinical Service including Legal Services (as set out in the downloadable FEE schedule):
Unfortunately, counselling fees are not covered under the BC Medical Services Plan. Therefore, as a private clinic, clients are responsible for their fees.
However, many health benefit plans do include counselling coverage that reimburse you for visits to a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC). Thus, you may be able to receive full or partial coverage through one or more of the following providers: extended health benefits, private insurance, ICBC, and the Crime Victim Assistance program. Please, contact your plan directly in order to determine your coverage.
Cancelling and Rescheduling Appointments
I understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule. I kindly ask that you give me 24 hours cancellation notice if you must change or cancel an appointment to avoid cancellation fees. If notice is given less than 24 hours, 50% of session fees will be charged. If no notice is given, the full session price will be charged. Such notification can be provided by telephone or e-mail for rescheduling or cancellation to avoid hourly cost. ICBC does not cover cancellation cost.
I can give you and your family hope through providing you with the emotional as well as practical support you need to reach your optimal level of functioning and lead a productive life. I’d love to hear from you. So, please, e-mail me to set up a free 15-20 minute phone consultation during which we can explore how I can help you.