PAYMENT OPTIONS AND FEES
- Fees are due at the beginning or after each session
- A receipt can be provided upon request at each session
- For clients outside of Vancouver, BC, sessions can be provided through VSee Telehealth (scroll down for different device download options)
You can pay by:
- cash (in-person session)
- Interac e-transfer to Mind your Brain: For information on how to complete e-transfers, see Interac e transfer official site (Information your need to provide payment through e transfer– Name: Mind your Brain, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile phone: 604-802-7291)
- credit card
- PayPal (I can send an invoice via PayPal, which you can pay by credit card)
Session Cost (Session cost increase will come into effect November 2019):
- 50- minute in-person session: currently unavailable – (includes GST)
- 80- minute in-person session: currently unavailable- (includes GST)
- 50- minute VSee Telehealth session: $130,- (includes GST)
- 80- minute VSee Telehealth session: $195,- (includes GST)
Cost for Letters, Forms, & Clinical Service including Legal Services (as set out in the downloadable FEE schedule):
Unfortunately, counselling fees are not covered under the BC Medical Services Plan. Therefore, as a private clinic, clients are responsible for their fees.
However, many health benefit plans do include counselling coverage that reimburse you for visits to a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC). Thus, you may be able to receive full or partial coverage through one or more of the following providers: extended health benefits, private insurance, ICBC, and the Crime Victim Assistance program. Please, contact your plan directly in order to determine your coverage.
Cancelling and Rescheduling Appointments
I understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule. I kindly ask that you give me 48 hours cancellation notice if you must change or cancel an appointment to avoid cancellation fees. If notice is given within 48 hours, 50% of session fees will be charged. If no notice is given, the full session price will be charged. Such notification can be provided by telephone or e-mail for rescheduling or cancellation to avoid hourly cost. ICBC does not cover cancellation cost.
I can give you and your family hope through providing you with the emotional as well as practical support you need to reach your optimal level of functioning and lead a productive life. I’d love to hear from you. So, please, e-mail me to set up a free 15-20 minute phone consultation during which we can explore how I can help you.